The Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers, Inc. (PICE) is pleased to officially invite you to the PICE 43rd National Convention at the Mall of Asia Arena, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Metro Manila on November 28-30, 2017. The theme of the convention is “Build Build Build for Smart, Strong, and Sustainable Societies (BBB for SSSS)”.
The objectives of the convention are the following:
- Continuing Professional Development;
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies related to the civil engineering profession;
- Fostering of unity and camaraderie among civil engineers and all technology providers in the profession; and
- To identify areas where Civil Engineers can be of help for inclusive growth of the country.
This Convention will have technical sessions with topics on the state-of-the-art technology related to the six (6) Specialty Divisions of PICE namely, Project Management and Construction Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Water Engineering and Environmental & Energy Engineering. It will also feature the PICE Construction Technologies, Services and Building Materials Exhibit, PICE National Chapter Awards, Best Celebrated Civil Engineering Month, Plenary Sessions, Special Lectures, Election of 2018 PICE National Board of Directors, Sports Tournaments, and Fellowship Night. The Student Program includes the 20th Civil Engineering Students’ Summit, the Final Selection of the Most Outstanding Civil Engineering Student (MOCES), 26th Bridge Building Competition and 11th Rube Goldberg Competition.
These events will be attended by more than 14,000 leading members from the construction, consulting, academic and commercial sectors worldwide and 3,000 civil engineering-students from various colleges and universities nationwide.
The National Board of Directors has approved to implement the following:
- There shall be NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION. Participants must REGISTER AND PAY ONLINE via natcon.pice.org.ph not later than October 31, 2017.
- Convention fee per participant is PhP2,800.00 for PICE members and PhP3,300 for non-members. This includes a Convention Kit containing a copy of Souvenir Program, ballpen and notepad. Lunch and snacks will not be served for the whole duration of the event.
- Convention ID, official receipt, technical papers and certificates will be sent thru the registered email addresses of delegates.
- Electronic attendance system for each session will be used for CPD accreditation units.
We are looking forward to your participation in this important event.
If you need an invitation, please visit the links below: