ANNOUNCEMENT!!! NEW FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE NOW AVAILABLE: Over the counter bank transactions, online banking, check and other cash-based payments. Just click on PAYNAMICS instead of Paypal to see other options.
- Just visit the national convention website: natcon.pice.org.ph/register. In this page, you will find two available links. The first one, when clicked, will bring you to the 43RD NATIONAL CONVENTION. The second one, when clicked, will take you to the 20TH NATIONAL CIVIL ENGINEERING STUDENTS CONFERENCE. The latter is for the students. CLICK THE FIRST LINK.
- After you click the link (43RD NATIONAL CONVENTION), you will be redirected to the main registration page. This page will show you the following:
- the event name (43rd National Convention),
- remaining slots for the convention,
- the necessary fields that you need to submit to register for the event, and
- the payment method you wish to use for the registration fee.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure that the e-mail you will be submitting in this registration page is correct and is accessible to you. ALL materials and records pertinent to this convention will be sent to that e-mail. The tickets that you will be using to enter MOA ARENA will be sent to that e-mail. The ID that will be scanned for CPD purposes will be sent to that e-mail. The certificate of attendance reflecting the number of hours and actual technical sessions attended will be sent to that e-mail.
- After providing all the necessary information, click PayPal. This will take you the PayPal website. You may pay using your own PayPal account or you may click the link “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” – this can be found just below the LOGIN
- If you will use your PayPal account, you simply need to login, and check the information provided, and if they are correct, just click PAY NOW.
- If you will be using a credit or debit card, you just need to input the information on the necessary fields – card number, CVV, billing address, etc.
- If your payment is successful, you will be properly notified in the page where you are in at the moment. You will also be notified via e-mail (the one you used in the registration page) regarding the status of your transaction and if it is successful, you will also receive the convention ID and MOA Arena tickets which you need to print, cut, and bring to the event (see reminders below).
- Unsuccessful payment will also receive an appropriate notification.
- Please print the convention ID and MOA Arena tickets sent to you via e-mail upon registration. You will be needing these print-outs on the event proper.
- There should be three (3) MOA Arena tickets – one ticket each for every day of the convention. You will be presenting the ticket upon entry to MOA Arena.
- The convention ID will also be used for entry purposes. On top of this, the ID which bears a unique QR code will be used for checking delegate’s attendance on different sessions. This will be the basis for the certificate of attendance that will reflect the actual sessions attended as well as the number of hours per session.
- NO CONVENTION ID, NO SM TICKET, NO ENTRY.
- PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE CONVENTION IS IMPLEMENTING A NO SHOW NO REFUND POLICY.
If you have any concerns or if you encounter any problems regarding the 43rd National Convention Online Registration, please contact “Ms. CEL” at Cell Nos. (Smart) 0919-6943771 and (Globe) 09174029126. You may also send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
[PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD ANY FORM FOR CHECK OR CASH PAYMENTS. PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE THROUGH THIS LINK (www.natcon.pice.org.ph/register) AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR CHECK AND OTHER FORMS OF PAYMENT.]
- Fill out the registration form found online (43rd National Convention or 20th National Civil Engineering Students Conference).
- After completing the form, click Paynamics as mode of payment.
- Make sure to check the I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click OTC Payment – Dragonpay.
- Click Pay now.
- Click the dropdown menu labeled Select a payment option.
- You will be presented with many options to choose from. Please select which is preferable and most convenient to you. For example, you may select Metrobank Cash/Check Payment.
- Click Select, and then Send instructions via Email.
- You will receive a notification that the registration is successful. HOWEVER, please note that you have to pay the exact amount within a certain deadline which will be provided in the link e-mailed to you by Dragonpay. Please make sure to open the link from Dragonpay and follow the instructions carefully.
- If the amount is paid with the deadline, then, the registration will be confirmed, and an official receipt will be processed and send through your e-mail.
- If the amount is not paid within the deadline, the initial registration shall be invalidated and you have to redo the entire procedure starting from providing your name and other personal information.
AND REMEMBER, THERE ARE A LOT OF NEW WAYS TO REGISTER. IF YOU DON’T HAVE A CREDIT CARD OR A DEBIT CARD, JUST USE PAYNAMICS AS YOUR PAYMENT OPTION.
To download the program in PDF, please click this: 43rdNatConProgram.
The first 1500 registrants of the 43rd National COnvention
will get the PATRON SEATS on the first day (November 28, 2017).
Please be informed that we do not have overall contol
over seat assignments. This is automatically handled by
the online registration system.
You may download the convention logo for whatever purpose this may serve you. Thank you.
The Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers, Inc. (PICE) is pleased to officially invite you to the PICE 43rd National Convention at the Mall of Asia Arena, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Metro Manila on November 28-30, 2017. The theme of the convention is “Build Build Build for Smart, Strong, and Sustainable Societies (BBB for SSSS)”.
The objectives of the convention are the following:
- Continuing Professional Development;
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies related to the civil engineering profession;
- Fostering of unity and camaraderie among civil engineers and all technology providers in the profession; and
- To identify areas where Civil Engineers can be of help for inclusive growth of the country.
This Convention will have technical sessions with topics on the state-of-the-art technology related to the six (6) Specialty Divisions of PICE namely, Project Management and Construction Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Water Engineering and Environmental & Energy Engineering. It will also feature the PICE Construction Technologies, Services and Building Materials Exhibit, PICE National Chapter Awards, Best Celebrated Civil Engineering Month, Plenary Sessions, Special Lectures, Election of 2018 PICE National Board of Directors, Sports Tournaments, and Fellowship Night. The Student Program includes the 20th Civil Engineering Students’ Summit, the Final Selection of the Most Outstanding Civil Engineering Student (MOCES), 26th Bridge Building Competition and 11th Rube Goldberg Competition.
These events will be attended by more than 14,000 leading members from the construction, consulting, academic and commercial sectors worldwide and 3,000 civil engineering-students from various colleges and universities nationwide.
The National Board of Directors has approved to implement the following:
- There shall be NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION. Participants must REGISTER AND PAY ONLINE via natcon.pice.org.ph.
- Convention fee per participant is PhP2,800.00 for PICE members and PhP3,300 for non-members. This includes a Convention Kit containing a copy of Souvenir Program, ballpen and notepad. Lunch and snacks will not be served for the whole duration of the event.
- Convention ID, official receipt, technical papers and certificates will be sent thru the registered email addresses of delegates.
- Electronic attendance system for each session will be used for CPD accreditation units.
- No Convention ID, no SM Ticket, no entry.
- No refund no show policy.
We are looking forward to your participation in this important event.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Interested parties are invited to submit abstracts on any of the
MAIN TOPICS under the six (6) Specialty Divisions of PICE:
• Project Management and Construction Engineering
• Geotechnical Engineering
• Structural Engineering
• Transportation Engineering
• Water Engineering
• Environmental and Energy Engineering
Each abstract must not be more than one page, and should include the paper’s title, objectives, major points, methodology, and conclusion. Abstracts together with author’s complete contact information should be submitted to the Inter-Specialty Group either by e-mail to email@example.com as an MS Word attachment. Deadline of submission is on September 8, 2017 (Friday).
Authors of selected abstracts will be notified in writing by September 15, 2017 (Friday) and will receive the guidelines for manuscript preparation and submission of the final version in print-ready format.
Full papers must be submitted not later than October 14, 2017 (Friday) (for printing (ISSN No. 2012-1962).
[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.71″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.71″]
43rd NATIONAL CONVENTION
NOVEMBER 28-30 2017
Mall of Asia Arena
Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
For inquiries, you may contact the PICE National Convention Executive Board through our secretariat at phone numbers (0917) 825 9072 or (02) 509 1054 or at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.